Brian Phelps of Power Martial Arts has sustained an injury training to fight Eddy Arnold and will not be able to compete. Taking his place will be Josh Pemble of Joliet Boxing & MMA. Pemble is coming off of a 15 second knock out win at Power Fights 10 while Team Tyson MMA member Eddy Arnold is coming off of a 90 second submission win also at Power Fights 10. This one is going to be an exciting match up.
Team Tyson MMA is in the process of designing a new location & complete facility:
The new location will be approximately 1 mile North of our current location on Rt. 31 in Aurora, IL. This location is more conveniently located to those traveling to get to us via I-88. The new facility will also be complete with weight room, 24' competition cage, 3 bathrooms, 20' cantilever rack bag system, over 2,300' of grappling & MMA mats, a retail area, and nearly unlimited parking. We have been working on this for quite some time now and if all goes well the facility will be ready before the end of the year.
Team Tyson MMA would like to mention and give a special thanks to a few great companies that happen to be our current sponsors. Please take the time to go visit their sites and take a look around...Thanks
Team Tyson would like to announce that there are still sponsorship spaces available.
Benefits of Sponsorship with Team Tyson MMA
1. Your business/logo will be seen live by over 3,000 consumers at each event on our fighters shirts and shorts, as well as the other team members shirts, professional models shirts. and on our team banners.
2. Your business/logo will be seen again by hundreds of thousands more consumers on local TV on Friday and Saturday nights until the next months event.
3. You will have the opportunity to be interviewed by the TV station to talk about your business. These interviews are on DVD’s and are also on the TV broadcast. More exposure for your business, and a free TV commercial!
4. Your business/logo will be seen again on DVD countless times, as the event production is sold to thousands more consumers.
5. In additional, one of our sponsors puts the fight video footage on their web site. This Sponsor gets over 1 million hits per month to their site. Their demographic on these hits are 90% males between the ages of 18-45. Now your business/logo is seen worldwide.
6. Your business/logo will also be put on our web site Sponsor page and on our News page as well.
7. You will have the opportunity to sit at our vendors table at the live event to pass out coupons, samples, flyers, and to sell products if you wish, also to talk about your business personally with the consumers.
8. Team Tyson MMA hires professional models wearing sponsorship clothing to help hand out samples, collect E-mail address, and overall help promote and bring attention to our sponsor’s businesses.
9. Your business/logo will also be connected to Team Tyson MMA and all of its customers as a preferred place of business to visit and make purchases from. We would also allow you to have your flyers or business cards set up at our school location.
10. This is considered advertising as a business expense and is generally tax deductible. (Please consult with your tax professional to determine how this works)
Through this partnership you are becoming part of the most exciting, and rapidly growing sport in the world. Your business can help young amateur fighters reach their goals and dreams by sponsoring different aspects of their training expenses. Most of the fighters are young and don’t have much money for training supplies and expenses. As a sponsor I would be asking you to provide something specific that you may more easily provide and that you may already be a part of.
For more information contact:
11 S. Lake St.
Aurora, IL 60506